Getting custom fabric made with Citrus Rain is an easy and affordable process. We provide high-resolution, full-colour printing services that can faithfully print any design onto quality fabric.
We adjust our service to suit your needs. The steps could not be more simple: get in touch to discuss your design, choose a material that suits your textile project, and place your order!
Contact us online to enquire or call direct on 0161 320 3637.
Unleash Your Creativity – Design Your Own Custom Fabric
We provide a great variety of patterned stock fabrics, but our commission print service is for those customers with their own unique fabric designs.
If you have an idea for a pattern, graphic, image or piece of artwork you’d like printed onto base fabric, all you have to do is choose a type of material and we’ll print as much as you require.
There is no limit on quantity, though each of our plain base-fabrics does have its own ‘printable width’ size, detailed on the relevant pages on our website (see ‘Our Fabrics’ below).
If you are a commercial business, before you get in touch to discuss your custom design ideas, consider the pros and cons of one production run versus many ongoing smaller runs. To get the best value from our service you’ll want to order a sufficient volume of material to justify the initial set up.
Citrus Rain offers an extremely flexible service that accounts for changes in business requirements and seasonal fluctuations. We’ll work with you to tailor our service to your needs.
Citrus Rain provides a wide range of quality textiles for you to print your design onto. Depending on the type of fabric you choose, the material will come directly from our warehouse or is ordered in on your behalf.
Our fabrics are stocked based on their compatibility with our printing process. We choose high-quality materials with a surface that absorbs ink well, ensuring that your material will remain colourfast.
Here are some of our most popular textiles:
- Chiffon – a semi-translucent lightweight fabric with a floaty quality and good drape
- Panama – a highly durable heavyweight fabric that offers high performance for robust uses
- Linen – a pure cotton, off-white material with a hand woven quality that takes print extremely well
- Lycra – a high-performance, stretchable material often used for sports clothes
- Velvet – a soft, textured fabric with an expensive-looking finish
- Twill – a durable, medium weight material perfect for heavy-duty use
- Satin – a mid-weight fabric with a very delicate surface sheen suited to luxurious items
Order a free fabric sample here to get an idea of your options.
Print on Fabric – How to get custom fabric made
How it works:
- Contact us about getting your own fabric made
- We will email you a quote estimate
- If you like what we have to offer, we can provide a design proof
- If you accept it, your custom fabric will go to print
- The product is quality inspected and packed for delivery
- Dispatch happens within 15-20 working days of artwork approval – we use a tracked courier service
About Citrus Rain Custom Fabric Printers
With a passion for reshoring textile manufacture to the UK, Citrus Rain is a Manchester based textile printer and manufacturer which produces a range of textile products and printed fabrics.
We offer competitively priced, local manufacture to trade customers and retailers who would benefit from faster lead times and the option to reduce and hold minimum stock.
Citrus Rain has a reputation for great customer service, clear communication and efficient production facilities that allow for the flexible production of custom products in convenient volumes.
Over the years, we’ve been fortunate enough to be a part of some amazing projects. We have made custom textile projects for big brands, such as Adidas, Lego, MasterCard, Virgin and the Rio 2016 Olympics.
Contact us online or call direct on 0161 320 3637 to begin getting your custom fabric made today.