The hospital environment is a complicated and hectic place, but convalescing patients need to be able to rest and recover.
Citrus Rain has supplied many surgery and hospital blinds, providing blackout or screen roller blinds that help with functional light control to create a calmer environment for rest and recovery. Simultaneously, these blinds support and promote the hospital’s brand by featuring a logo or slogan. Along with assisting to create privacy and other practical benefits, our hospital blinds can be designed to reinforce a positive image of the premises to patients, hospital staff and visitors.
Healthcare blinds have a very important role to play in ensuring patient comfort. Typically, we would simply move to avoid the glare of the sun, but this is not possible for someone bound to their bed. In addition to allowing manual adjustment to increase or decrease light levels, you can automate the blinds so the patient can raise or lower them at the touch of a button.
Our dedicated team are available to discuss automated upgrades to roller blinds and will help you find a solution for your hospital. Enquire today for advice or further information about Citrus Rain’s blackout, screen and printed roller blinds.
- Standard fabric – Oeko – Tex 100, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1.
- Blackout fabric – Oeko – Tex 100, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1. Blackout 100,000 Lux
- Blackout PVC – Wipe clean, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1. Blackout 100,000 Lux.
- Energy saver – Heat reflective, Oeko – Tex 100, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1.
- Made to measure and printed with your brand / style guide.
- Flame retardant – DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1.
- Fully compliant with all child safe guide lines.
- Commercial quality (not domestic).
- Standard, Energy saver and std Blackout fabrics are all Oeko – Tex 100 certified printed with solvent free dyes.
Colour matching service available – Non standard colours are available via our colour matching service.
Dispatch is within 15 working days of artwork approval, although exact dates are confirmed at the time of order as manufacturing times can be effected by the size of the order and seasonal fluctuations.
Short of time? Ask our sales team about Fast Track options…
Your order will be delivered via secure national courier enabling tracking to your door, proof of delivery can also be provided on request.
We have made hospital blinds and other great products for:
No reviews are currently available to view for this product.